Monday, June 23, 2008

My B-Day party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are some pictures from my party.There is one with Marissa & her tickets,Madison spazzing (sorry if I spelled it wrong if you know how to leave a comment) to get in a little car,also Maddy & Maddy,Rachel getting ready to play a game,Amanda & her friend Amelia,Rachel playing a game,Larissa & me,Connor & his friend Jaden playing air hockey,Connor wanting to play air hockey,Marissa & Kinley,Aisling with her prizes,me blowing out candles,the table with the girls,the cutest cake of the year no offence,all of us waiting for a turn to bowl,Larissa,Amanda & Amelia.that is all the pictures pretty cool huh.
























































































































































1 comment:

Mateo said...

Slammy,
I like your posting, but you didn't put enough pictures on it. How am I suppose to know if you had fun or not?